Our activities are posted on both the front page and on the calendar page.
May and June Events
- Plein air events happen every first and third Friday, see the calendar for more information.
- Monday Morning Sketching locations are shown on the calendar. Meet at 10:00 am.
- May and June Events
- Our exhibit at the Bay Model in Sausalito is scheduled for May 15 – July 10. The reception is on Saturday, May 20 from 1 – 3 pm.
- The Summer Picnic is scheduled for June 16. The flyer was sent in mid-May.
- Kay Russell will show her paintings and demonstrate how she uses Daniel Smith’s PrimaTek colors in her rock paintings. The demonstration is on June 13, 11:00- 12:30 pm at her studio at Dostal Studios, 17 Woodland Ave., San Rafael. Her studio is upstairs.
- A plein air demonstration will be presented by Michael Friedland on August 23 from 10 – 12 PM at the Drake Office Park walking path in Greenbrae. (Park in the lot where Jason’s restaurant was).
- We use email and the website to promote our activities and news.
For inquiries, send a note to email@example.com
Kay Russell, Salt Point Rocks